Lop Nur Journals

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Several thousand words worth of pictures

hi all. I've made it to Urumqi, after a couple of days of nonstop travel and bureacracy. No lifechanging experiences, so I'll just post some happy snaps for now. I've no huge agenda in Urumqi, so I think I will just spend a day or two adjusting to the accents, the temperature (7 degrees outside as I write, not what i'm used to), and to the idea i'm on holiday. in lieu of a soliloquy, some photos...

Waiting for the plane in Taipei:





















From the back of a tram, Hong Kong:





















1 Comments:

  • Long time no see. Put some more photos up when you get the chance. Lucky me, work is sending a few of us to Shanghai in January. How cold does it get? I guess I should pack some long sleeved things if I can find them as it is in the forties here at the moment. All of us are going to go (and by that I mean three people, Ryan, Clint and myself) Anything particularly recommended?
    Newman

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home